As technology has evolved with time, things have become much more easier. When it comes to travelling, the Fastag tech has helped individuals to save time, energy as well as fuel. As per the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, an online Fastag is mandatory for all vehicles in India.
If your vehicle is not equipped with a Fastag, you need to pay via cash, which is double the amount. So, to use this facility, a vehicle owner needs to link it to a prepaid account, which can be recharged via various online payment methods bitsandboxes.
What is a Fastag?
Operated by the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI), it is an electronic toll collection system in India. In this overall system, a small sticker is affixed to the windscreen of a vehicle and allows for automatic payment of tolls without the need to stop at toll plazas while travelling networthexposed.
When your vehicle is equipped with a Fastag, the toll amount is automatically deducted from the prepaid account linked to the tag. This helps the traveller to save a lot of time and also helps in reducing traffic congestion at toll plazas howitstart.
What are its advantages?
- It saves fuel and time by preventing the tedious process of halting at toll plazas.
- Online Fastag helps in keeping track of your toll expenses. You’ll receive a notification on your smartphone every time the account is used.
- It helps in reducing paperwork and is environmentally friendly wrinky.
Troubleshooting Fastag Balance Issues: How to Resolve Problems Quickly and Easily?
1. Fastag balance
The first and foremost step is to check your Fastag account balance to see if it has sufficient funds lifeline hospital.
2. Transaction history
You can also check your history to see if any toll transactions were not processed correctly, leading to a balance deduction.
If by any chance your account balance is low, just quickly recharge it. Ensure that you have enough balance at all times in order to travel in a smooth manner.
4. Customer support
If any kind of issue still persists, you can easily contact the customer support of your Fastag provider sdasrinagar.
How to check balance in Fastag?
Since the day I purchased my new four wheeler, I’ve been using the Bajaj Finserv application to keep track of my FASTag. Believe it or not, it is one of the most effortless applications to use in the current digital times.
- Download the app from the Play Store/App Store
- Sign up by entering your mobile number
- Under the Bills & Recharges section, Tap on FASTag.
- Select your provider.
- Enter your Vehicle Registration Number or Wallet ID
- After entering the required details, you’ll see your current balance and maximum allowable payment.
- Just below it, you need to enter your desired recharge amount.
- Tap on Proceed to Pay, and your Fastag will recharge within seconds.
- After you register here, you’ll easily see your FASTag balance.